I am just back from my Sociology final. The time right now? 10:53 am. The exam started at 10:02. I had to drive back from Concordia. I had to go on crutches from the exam to my car, from my car back to the seminary.
And I still have three minutes to spare of my first hour of the exam. And they allotted two hours, I think.
I wrote the exam in twenty minutes--which means I probably studied for close to twice as much time as I spent writing the exam. This is sad.
Well, it's sad in the sense of "okay... so I'm NOT nearly so busy today as I thought". Instead of finishing the exam, then having lunch at Concordia, lounging around until I took off for the Pastoral Centre and my interview, I looked at my watch and thought "it's not even 10:30, and I don't seem to know anyone around here now that regular classes are done". So I drove back to the seminary, I still have an hour before lunch, and then I'll drive down to the Pastoral Centre.
I think, this afternoon, that I might go look for a park. The weather is drop-dead gorgeous!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You drive with a broken leg? Isn't that dangerous?
I think you're forgetting, Mith, that automatic transmissions are far, far more common in North America than they are in Europe. Indeed, though I know many people who drive standard/manual transmissions... I have never done so myself, and probably would have some difficulty adjusting at first. Like my parents and the clear majority of people I know, I own an automatic-- and those are not only quite possible to drive with just your right foot, that's the normal way to drive them.
Post a Comment