Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Day of Much Television

So my 3rd Day of No School has proven to be day of pretty much nothing at all... I slept through my alarm this morning, my alarm having been set to the radio and then proceeding to lose the signal so that I didn't have any noise go off at 6:45. As a result, I missed Lauds, breakfast, and didn't, in the end, decide to get out of bed until after 10:00. Well, taking my time getting up and dressing and all those lovely early-morning rituals meant that I could write off the morning as useful in any way, and just go straight to Mass, then lunch.

This afternoon and this evening? I did nothing...

Well. Actually...

I watched six hours of television today, which is--particularly for me--an awful lot. Starting at 1:00 this afternoon was Star Trek: The Next Generation, then a channel jump to watch Star Trek: Voyager, then a jump back to watch Enterprise. This brings us to four o'clock, when I decided I'd had enough television, and came back to my room, to fiddle on the computer.

The result of that? Well... not very much tooling around on Facebook, as I'd expected, but rather a downloading of Firefox, and then tooling around with that... A vast improvement over whatever outdated, glitchy version of Explorer this computer of mine is running, though I'm not fully used to the system yet.

That brings us to Vespers, and then supper, and then (at six o'clock) the second round of television. We start with the first season finale of Stargate: SG-1, then a channel-hop to see Supernatural (awesome episode, I thought), then back to Space Channel to watch a Season 10 episode of SG-1.

And then I came here.

My next stop will, probably, be bed...

I really, really --seriously, I mean really-- hope I come up with something better to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll go over the 'Downs now and put a save up on Tapestry, so that I'll feel guilty and do that.

Yeah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We shall have to become friends on Facebook! There's quite a cozy little BDers group there.