Friday, July 21, 2006

Repetition

So...

I sit here and am ready to write another post in this silly blog of mine, and it occurs to me that, really, all I have to write about is more of the same: I can't wait to leave home, I can't wait to be in the Seminary, and (rather most desperately at the current moment) I can't wait to be done my job.

Five. More. Days.

I promised myself I'd do a real, proper, and comprehensive look at my Panago career AFTER I'd actually finished there- which is in Five More Days, in case I didn't already mention- and I'll keep that promise, but it is hard- so hard.

Not though, that I haven't said most of those things out loud to anyone willing to listen for the past three months. No, it is only you- dear Internet- that has been spared the brunt of my whining.

Meanwhile, I drift in limbo... waiting for the Archbishop to give formal assent to my being his seminarian. (Or, since he may have granted that assent without me being informed, for me to find out about it.) Seriously, there will be a huge post here when that happens. There will be signature changes everywhere. A post on the Assigned to the Shire thread. Announcements in Church. There's no doubt about it- knowing for sure, after so many months of couching my words in "that's the plan", "hopefully", and "should" it's going to feel awesome, awesome, awesome to say YES!

Meanwhile... I have "five more days" to look forward to.

Yeah...

Right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang on, big bro! You're getting there! :)

Formendacil said...

I know... only 4 more days, now. :P