Okay, so I'm public.
Meaning I've linked here in places where people may (or just as likely, may not) be interested in finding out what I have to say.
But what DO I have say?
Well... not too much.
On the seminary front, there's clearly nothing happening. It's summer. School is out during summer. Ergo, I am not in the seminary... and I'm still waiting for that Letter of Recommendation the Archbishop has to write. It is important, I guess, to remember that patience is a virtue.
On the work front... I am still sick of Panago. 8.5 months has been more than long enough. I'll be ready to quit when the time comes- except for the whole "not earning money anymore" thing, but that's rather inevitable.
And... elsewhere... Well, there isn't really an elsewhere at the moment. Work, church, sleep; that's my routine. And the Internet... the Internet is my friend. Pirates of the Caribbean II is out tonight, and like half the people in the country, it seems, I plan to see it- but not tonight. Probably sometime next week. I ought to be going canoing this weekend, but work blew a hole in that theory (see why I rather tired of it?), and so I'll possibly drive out and join them for Mass on Sunday, or maybe tonight if I'm not too tired. But I'll miss the canoing proper.
And I wait... wait... wait...
*Patience is a virtue*
Friday, July 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just me... checking in to ensure that the Anonymous Comments system actually works.
Testing, 1,1,2,3,5,8,13...
There you go. Yay for anonymous comments! And did it really have to be the Fibonacci sequence?
your little sis
No, it didn't NEED to... but having just seen a Fibonacci sequence (first time in a good year or more), it seemed appropriate.
Post a Comment