Saturday, July 08, 2006

Another day, another entry...

At, least, another day another entry is how it works right now, while I still have access to the Internet on a daily (with lots of time) basis.

Seriously, going to the seminary will be good if only because I'll be on my feet more.

Not too much to say today. I did end up going out to the canoers last night, to hang out for a couple of hours. 2 hours driving, all told, between there and back, but well worth it. Looks like it would have been the most awesome (aka, least rowdy) group yet to have gone with. Rather a bummer that I couldn't go... but SOMEONE has to make pizza, I guess.

I don't know though... I'm still not sold on my boss's idea that we're doing good by feeding the hungry masses. I'm rather convinced that we're catering to a lazy, materialistic, self-absorbed crowd, who would do well to have to cook their own food- but that COULD just be eight and a half months of tiring labour talking...

I only work three days next week, which is awesome, because I work six days the following week, while my bosses are on holidays- which is not quite so awesome. Sometime inbetwixt I need to put in my two week's notice. Money is needed, yes, but I think time is even more valuable. I have to pack out my room sometime, especially seeing as my younger brother is all ready to move in.

Time flies too fast- and yet not fast enough.

No comments: