Thursday, August 23, 2007

Don't judge me by my cover!

I've just come back from a visit to the eyedoctor, and the verdict is about what I had reason to suspect: I need new glasses. I've had my current pair for three years, and every year the prescription has changed slightly, so that while my eye-health is about the same as its always been, my vision no longer matches my glasses. This bugged me all last winter, during Logic class, trying to focus on the projection screen, and has made some driving difficult, when looking for street signs, but hasn't been a huge deal.

I'll probably be safer on the road, and it's certainly about time they were replaced.

All the same...

New car, new glasses. I hope I don't show up at seminary looking like I have it made, financially, because that would be horribly, ironically, false.

No comments: