By now I can confidantly say I'm a major Stargate fan. Haven't seen enough episodes or dug up anything online to qualify me as an expert, but that doesn't stop me being a fan. Didn't stop me with Star Trek either.
This is in the span of about five months, or not even. My addiction has been fed, of course, by having a half dozen more expert Stargate fans in-house, as well as Space Channel having a Stargate episode every weekday night, right when I can watch it.
This is all very well and good. It may even be old news, if you stalk me online. What is breaking news however is that after Stargate yesterday I saw my first episode of Dr. Who.
No idea if it was the newest episode or some rerun (though of the current doctor... thanks to LEGO, I know enough to know that), but I was hooked. The eerie theme, the Britishness, the polish of the show, the writing... it fascinated me. Fortunately it's only on CBC once a week... but I fear I may be hooked, yet again.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment