It's been all of a week since I last wrote here, and I feel almost... guilty. I mean, a week is REALLY a long time to leave it... okay. Not really.
Actually, it means I'm about right on par for where I was last year in terms of normal posting, which also means that the summer is definitely over. And, after my first full week of classes, I cannot but agree with that. It's been a full week, a busy week, and overall a good week. I really do like being back in school. I missed the place, and the people more importantly, quite a lot.
Which may, or may not, explain the odd feeling I've got right now, fresh back from my last day of the week. On the on hand, I feel awesome: I had an awesome day in class, the weather is good, I had hilarious fun after class, we're going to the football game tonight, and I don't have to get up early for two days. All of that is great, and I feel great about all of that.
And yet... and yet... it's like there's something missing, a feeling that today somehow failed to live up to its promise, that in coming home I've admitted defeat and I'm doomed to a weekend of misery. And while, yes, I do have a full slate of homework, I'm looking forward to getting at it, believe it or not, and I'm going out to visit my aunt and uncle on Sunday, and I'm excited about that.
What then, has me with this wistful feeling that today could have been better?
I don't know... but I'd point the guess in the direction of the fact that I really do enjoy being at Concordia.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment