Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So... I'm NOT flying anywhere...

Yes, that's right. The trip to Massachusetts is off. No more going to visit other Barrow-Downers. Rather disappointing, that. Also disappointing is that "no trip to a LEGO store, now" bit. Call me addict (I probably am...) but I was looking forward to that.

Oh well, I got most of my money back in airline credit (for which I'm already developing sneaky plans which I shall not reveal here... Mwahahaaha!). I now have a very much needed extra week in Olds, during which I shall get to go to the Fair, have a proper farewell to the parish, try out my new car (I get it Friday! I'm very excited), pack my room, and purloin... I mean, buy... items that I'll need at the Seminary. It may be rather callous of me to say it, but I'm rather excited and glad about not going. Not that I didn't WANT to go, but in a fit of nice optimism, I'm very eager/willing to take advantage of this extra time.

And no, I'm not going to detail the WHY of why I'm not going. Mainly because it's rather silly, slightly confusing, and rather pointless. What business of YOURS is it, anyway? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmph. Fine. :p

But enjoy your week, anyway.

Formendacil said...

I'll do my best... but it'll be gone like a blur, I'm quite sure.