Wow... it's more than two weeks since I last posted, and not due to any lack of action in my life, either in the events part of things, or along the mental front. It's a mark of how busy life's been, I guess. Midterms, Term Papers, Seminary Stuff, Philosophy Club... there's a lot going on right now.
Indeed, the only reason that I making myself post tonight is that I've just come home from Olds with my family's old computer, which (though seven/eight years old still beats the one I had) I've been reorganising to suit my idiosyncracies--which of course involves getting my Bookmarks set up in Firefox. Hence, I'm here, and feeling guilty. But the more of this non-school stuff I clear up today, the more time I can (theoretically) devote to working on homework tomorrow. (Due to "Reading Break", I have an extra day off tacked onto the end of the long weekend.)
As already noted, there's a lot I could write about, but little comes to mind. Everything is a blur right now... I can't believe it's already mid-November, and I'm utterly frightened about how little time I have left before I have to hand in my term papers. Next thing you know we'll have snow (it's been REALLY late this year), then Finals, then Christmas, then the New Year... and then all over again.
Time fascinates me, really... and amazes me. In clearing out the deadwood on the computer I was browsing through old files before I clearcut the folders that aren't mind, and there were copious reminders of how fast time has flown. I still remember when the computer was not a part of my family's life at all, but that's seven years ago now, just for the computer I've inherited, and a couple years more for the first computers we had.
Wow... just... wow...
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How time flies indeed... My term break has ended and - guess what? - I still haven't written anything that should be headed for North America. *rolleyes*
And I'm sure the rest of they year will go by faster now, for me that is, if the first week of classes already has me thinking about the three to four exams I'll be taking before the 7 in 2007 becomes an 8.
Nice to hear from you again, anyway. Don't feel like you didn't really have much to say, it's enough that you let us know that you're fine. :)
Thing is, it might be lying to say that I'm fine. :p
Not that I'm in any sort of a moral, mental, or physical difficulty... but the internet's not working in my room, and that fact is having major repercussions in my life, making me 'grrr!'.
That's understandable...
At least you still manage to find time for the internet. That's a good thing in itself, isn't it? ;)
Post a Comment