Am I on?
It sure looks like it....
Well, for now this is just a preparation- a gearing up for the days ahead. And with no audience, as yet.
For those parts of you (or, having no audience, is that those parts of me?) who don't yet know- I am going to be leaving home in a short time: two months. After three years of Internet deliquency, characterized by some ridiculously free amounts of time spent online, I'm going to find myself cutting back to the point of, well, very little.
And so, in order to try and keep people up-to-date with my life- and possibly to keep somewhat in touch, here I am "blogging". Such a geeky thing to do...
Not that I'm not something of a geek to begin with.
Back with more when the mood strikes. After all, I'm not banished from Internet delinquency QUITE yet.
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment